Welcome to this Ryan Homes' FURNISHED (beautifully painted throughout) 4 BD/3 BA Springbrook backing to woods in Award-Winning Bay Forest. Foyer's shining wood floors flow into Great Room, Kitchen, Breakfast Room & hallway. Dining Room at right (or study) features crown molding, chair rails, a chandelier, shades & valences. At left: two Guest BDs & full Guest BA. Front BD includes vaulted ceiling, W2W carpet & one of 7 ceiling fans. Second BD also features W2W carpet & a ceiling fan. Great Room w/ ceiling fan boasts stone (natural gas) Fireplace w/ screen, stone mantel & stone hearth. Light floods the Great Room from 6 windows & transom windows on two sides. Great Room looks into Kitchen, Breakfast Room/Sun Room and out to large Screened Porch. Kitchen features upgraded cabinets, granite counters & stainless steel microwave, gas cooktop, fridge w/ icemaker, double wall ovens, two pantries & a Breakfast Bar. Extended Breakfast Area/Sunroom features ceiling fan, 5 windows, transoms & 2 skylights. Proceeding to the Primary BD Suite, you'll find another ceiling fan set into a tray ceiling w/ custom lighting, W2W carpet, 2 walk-in closets & a spacious Primary BA w/ double basin vanity. Just outside the Primary BD, there's a Laundry Room. Upstairs, you'll find the home's fourth BD, a full BA and a large Bonus Room served by legacy 2nd Zone HVAC w/ Thermostat & 2 auxiliary HVAC units (Sellers sometimes had 9+ family staying upstairs during hot summer visits). The large Screened Porch boasts plenty of entertainment space, including a teak table serving 6 and two separate sitting areas plus another ceiling fan. Behind the Screened Porch, a landscaped patio features another table & 4 chairs plus a BBQ grill. Beautiful lawns enjoy sun and shade from the adjacent woods and deer may come to visit! The home's irrigation system & well keep the lawn lush from spring through fall. There's also an outdoor shower w/ Dressing Area. This is a very special Springbrook, built to match a former Bay Forest Springbrook Model home... don't wait too long to see it! But that is just the beginning! Don't forget all that Bay Forest delivers! Having been named a Platinum Award Winning #1 Best in American Living Community in 2019 by the National Association of Homebuilders, Bay Forest and its extraordinary amenities are all but unmatched in Sussex County at this price point. Those amenities include: a clubhouse w/ lounge filled w/ tables, chairs, a fireplace & cable TV, a grille, a game room and Women's & Men's lockers opening onto 3 pools (including a lazy river). There are 4 tennis (or pickleball) courts & a tennis pavilion, outdoor basketball nets, children's play areas, a putting green, bocce lawns (newly upgraded in 2023), horseshoe pits, a volley ball lawn & a fire pit. Bay Forest's Recreation 'Barn' accommodates a basketball court or 3 indoor pickle ball courts year-round or as many as 450 Bay Forest homeowners & guests for New Year's & similar celebrations. The Rec Barn opens onto a Great Lawn, two new pools w/ expansive decks for guests, a grille/snack bar, and an exercise facility that includes a dance/yoga studio w/ resilient flooring. Don't forget the Beautiful Community Herb Garden w/ a large Potting Shed - the Herb Garden Committee welcomes community participation in planting & enjoyment of this special space. Our Kayak Launch sports a long pier w/ expansive views of the Indian River Bay & Indian River Bridge and plenty of kayak storage space (for rent). There's a Summer Season Beach Shuttle (5 days/week). Our Shearwater Drive Bridge (crossing Collins Creek to our new Rec Barn, Pools & Exercise Facility) unites Bay Forest's two sections while offering extraordinary views of the salt marsh it crosses and Indian River Bay beyond. 15+ miles of sidewalks. 5 Miles Bethany Beach. 2 YEAR HOME WARRANTY FOR ADDED PEACE OF MIND: A $1,200 VALUE! There's no place like Bay Forest... When you own here, you'll see why!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Frame, Vinyl Siding
2,750 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Bay Forest Club
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone, Underground
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Foyer, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Whole House Fan, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Palladian Windows, Screened, Skylights
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Stone.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Tray, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Vinyl, Frame
- Patio, Porch, Roof Deck, Screened-in
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Asphalt, Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 70.00 x 125.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Outside Shower, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Bike Trail, Club House, Common Grounds, Community Center, Fitness Center, Meeting Room, Pier/Dock, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price